At TAGS we aim to provide you with advice when your business needs it, not just when you ask for it. We can help you manage every aspect of your business and because we establish a one on one relationship with each of our clients, our advise is tailor-made for your business needs. Our flexibility and adaptability ensure we help you get the best possible results.
We offer a full range of general accounting and taxation services and advice based on proven knowledge and experience. Our proactive approach ensures we deliver consistent service and build solid relationships that stand the test of time.
Bookkeeping and Accounting
We Can relieve you and your staff of the enormous Burden of all your bookkeeping and accounting requirements, including the preparation of your annual accounts, periodic management accounts for tax, business appraisals and much more.
Taxation can be a major cost to your business. We will work with you to minimise your tax and help you achieve your key objectives. We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Preparing personal and company tax returns.
- Advice on tax payments.
- GST/FBT/ACC obligations, Including the preparation of GST and FBT returns.
- Advice on, and implementation of, tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation.
- Managing any IRD audits or disputes.
If you have a good idea for a new business venture but just don’t know where to start, we can help. We can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – Sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposal.
- Complete any registration procedures with the Companies Office and Inland Revenue as required.
- Deal with company secretarial issues.
Administering your payroll can be time-consuming and divert you from your core business activities. Added to this, payroll and employment legislation are growing increasingly complex.
We can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive, confidential payroll service that includes:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, statutory sick pay, and annual leave
- IR-filing to the IRD
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and termination payments
Even if you only have a few employees, you will save by engaging us to administer your payroll.